Drugs: The Dark Side is an ideal resource for both serving police officers and new recruits. Officers are well equipped with knowledge of the applicable laws relevant to illegal drugs, but we wish to shore up that knowledge with information on the drugs themselves.
Officers are regularly interacting with young people and their families; sometimes through the criminal justice system, or too often in the ER Units on a Saturday night..
Police services across the UK have various approaches to drug education for their officers and we complement that education with our simple to read and simple to absorb e-book on drugs.
Bath Salts / Synthetic Marijuana / 251 NBOMEe
Date Rape Drugs
Rohypnol / Ketamine / GHB
FORMAT - 271 colour pages / 10 Units; each divided into easy to follow subsections:
1. What do you know about....?
3. What happens to your brain when you consume....?
5. Can a user overdose on....?
7. Mixing.... with alcohol?
9. True stories demonstrating the impacts drugs have had on people's lives.
2. Street names for....?
4. Effects of .... use on the brain?
6. .... Addiction?
8. A short history of....?
10. Links to multiple videos to support understanding the consequences of drug abuse.
We invite you to view the sample
units of this book...
click on the image to go to the